Agile Project Manager, eCommerce
Date PostedApril 12, 2022
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for an Agile Project Manager, eCommerce to join the team based at our Vancouver.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
THE AGILE PROJECT MANAGER, ECOMMERCE WILL….
Work cross-functionally to prioritize and deliver digital products from concept to launch. You will lead scrum rituals for a small internal development team, liaise with external vendors and scope digital experiences to be delivered on all SAXX eCommerce websites. Your role will be both strategic and hands-on and bridge business and technical teams.
You are a self-starter with solid eCommerce experience within a direct-to-consumer business, demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, work well in teams, and enjoy solving complex problems.
Agile Project Manager (70%):
- Plan and lead scrum ceremonies including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming and retrospectives.
- Ensure a continuous cycle of feedback from stakeholders and customers is integrated in the product planning and development process through backlog grooming, refinement and prioritization activities.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to analyze needs and align the web development roadmap to strategic goals.
- Regularly communicate the status of projects and web development team workload and keep the web development roadmap up to date with the latest information.
- Problem-solve challenges escalated by the web development team daily to ensure the efficient delivery of quality code.
- Liaise with external vendors as needed.
- Coordinate as required with Quality Assurance team members for testing of website enhancements before and after releases.
Product Owner (30%):
- Contribute to the progressive development of SAXX eCommerce sites by taking responsibility for the delivery of initiatives on the web development roadmap, start to finish.
- Consult, take direction and escalate to the right people at the right time to ensure project progress. Navigate business and development requirements, overcome hurdles, and identify the best path forward to efficiently achieve results.
- Ensure cross-functional alignment on project briefs that document high-level requirements and success metrics that push the product strategy forward and achieve key objectives.
- Write appropriately detailed requirements for web development and QA purposes. Rework and clarify as needed to ensure they are clearly understood by the development team.
- Lead and participate in User Acceptance Testing of site features prior to release.
- Manage internal and external end-user feedback about site features to refine the roadmap and backlog. Collaborate with developers and business stakeholders to iterate solutions to find the perfect balance of customer & business value and level of effort.
- Make data-informed decisions based on a sound understanding of organizational priorities, customer feedback, analytics, benchmarks, industry reporting and emerging trends.
- Support research and vendor selection activities for website enhancements.
- Become the in-house subject matter expert on the work you deliver. Document and share this expertise with team members as needed.
- 3+ years of product management experience within eCommerce or customer-facing web applications.
- 3+ years of Agile project management experience, ideally in web development.
- College degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience working directly with web development teams and strong familiarity with web/eCommerce technology.
- Experience working with outside vendors and holding them accountable.
- Experience working with sprint management software and Agile methodologies.
- Experience writing use cases and acceptance criteria for a technical development team.
- Experience with QA and UAT processes.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate status/problems to team members and non-technical managers effectively.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects from concept to delivery.
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity.
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions.
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration.
WHY WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Stay fit with our in-office gym
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote Agile Project Manager, eCommerce in the subject line. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply