Customer Service Team Lead
Date PostedJan 23, 2020
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Customer Service Team Lead to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Responsible for delivering exceptional service to SAXX customers across multiple platforms along with coaching and inspiring a team of contact center agents to wow our customers. The Team Lead will ensure performance targets are met or exceeded while ensuring the effective application of company policy and procedures. The incumbent will ensure smooth operations in the Customer Service team through organizing weekly schedules and establishing priorities and targets for agents in collaboration with the Sales Support Manager. The role will also be given the opportunity to participate in the design and ongoing improvement of bot and auto-responses across the SAXX communication platforms.
- Responding to customer contacts across multiple platforms including phone, messaging, website, live chat, email, NPS, Amazon and social media. Handling escalated customer issues and working directly with customers to facilitate problem resolution in a timely and efficient manner.
- Creating weekly team schedule, arranging alternative coverage for vacation or sickness. Ensuring time sheets are accurate and submitted in a timely fashion. Escalating issues regarding attendance and performance to Manager and delivering appropriate corrective action as needed.
- Running weekly Return Status report and addressing outstanding actions with agents to reduce controllable credits. Running daily Open Orders reports to ensure orders are being shipping and allocated properly. Escalating delays to the Logistics Services Supervisor as necessary.
- Coaching agents in all areas of performance including response time metrics and behaviors related to the customer experience. Ensuring quality control by listening to individual calls, reading written responses, providing ongoing feedback and coaching to agents.
- Establishing and communicating daily goals in partnership with the Sales Support Manager. Engaging agents to stay motivated and focused on achieving daily goals.
- Ensuring orders are allocated to warehouses in timely manner and providing clear instructions to the warehouses on priorities where appropriate.
- Overseeing and processing returns, approving coupon codes within thresholds, and escalating requests outside of thresholds to Manager.
- Creating a weekly feedback loop with Sales Support Manager on team morale, performance to goals,
ideas from the team on improving process, common customer communication themes and trends.
- Identifying and escalating to Sales Support Manager if there is a risk of missing the 48-business hour response time for customers is at risk.
- Ensuring new agents are trained in standard response templates, written and verbal communication protocols, company policies and procedures. Ensuring new agents are trained in technologies including Shopify, Acadia, Logon, 3PL WMS, Social Media platforms, Gorgias and customer contact tracking and accounting dashboards.
- Updating Standard Operating Procedures and response templates as needed.
- 3 + years customer service experience, within a contact center, servicing customers across different communication channels
- Experience creating team schedules
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer-centric attitude
- Experience in setting team goals and supporting their achievement
- Proven experience motivating and inspiring team members to provide premium level service
- Proven experience turning customer escalations into a positive outcome
- Team player that looks to support others while inspiring a fun work environment
- Deliver projects and assignments on time and in full, with little supervision
- Proactively looking and suggesting ways to improve/develop both the customer and team experience
- Clear sight on when issues or trends need to be escalated to management
- Being able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Resilient and able work under pressure in a high-volume environment
- May involve occasional weekend and public holiday work
Please forward your cover letter and resume and quote Customer Service Team Lead in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply