Date PostedFebruary 9, 2022
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Graphic Designer to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Be responsible for taking the vision of Art Director through development of brand creative artwork.
This role will report to the art director and requires a proactive person who is accountable and comfortable working both independently and within cross-disciplinary teams.
- Develop artwork files from provided direction for owned and third party websites, emails, advertisements, social and video, ensuring the layouts are delivered to specifications
- Prepare presentations for key check points and sign offs
- Implement copy and visual changes through a multi-revision design process
- Prepare final press and production ready files for channel owners and external venders
- Organize and maintain creative production files
- Provide timely, detailed and effective written and verbal communication to production partners and other in-house stakeholders on the status of design activities and deliverables
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders on the team including channel owners, designers, photographers and retouchers to ensure outputs meets objectives.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners (Brand, eComm, Product, External Agencies, etc.) on varied creative projects.
- Work with Marketing Project Coordinator to execute project timelines
- Stay abreast of industry, competitor and cultural trends
- Graduate from a Bachelor of Arts, graphic design course (or similar)
- 3-5 years’ experience in graphic design preferably in apparel / lifestyle related industry
- Extensive knowledge in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Premiere Pro etc.)
- Solid layout and typographic skills
- Ability to execute visually appealing high-fidelity mock-ups
- Ability to take art direction and constructive criticism
- Experience in motion graphics and building animations with Adobe After Effects,
Premier Pro and Photoshop a plus
- Strong knowledge of fashion lifestyle industry and ability to pull creative references
(e.g. photography, stylists, editors, art directors, etc.)
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Stay fit with our in-office gym
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote Graphic Designer in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply