Digital Marketing Operations Specialist (15-Month Contract)
- Date: Posted Mar 07, 2023
- Location: Vancouver, CA (or Remote - Canada)
- Contact: email@example.com
- Term: 15-Month Contract
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Digital Marketing Operations Specialist (15-month contract) to join the team based in our Vancouver office location. This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment. SAXX was ranked #1 men’s boxer brief brand in the USA and listed as one of Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators 2022!
THE DIGITAL MARKETING OPERATIONS SPECIALIST WILL….
Contribute to key growth areas on the Digital Marketing team such as email, SMS/MMS, affiliate, and paid digital marketing channels (Meta, Google, YouTube, etc), as well as SEO. As an individual, you have solid experience in the end-to-end customer experience in a DTC business. You are results-oriented, and have a knack for asking tough questions while having the analytical ability to validate the answers. You demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, a desire to work with cross-functional teams, and enjoy solving complex problems.
- Contribute to the build-out of the email and paid campaign calendar by working alongside the digital marketing and eCommerce team and alongside the brand team to keep campaign calendars up-to-date.
- Ownership of submitting all briefs for the digital marketing department, ranging from email/SMS, affiliate, and paid campaign briefs (including A/B testing requests)
- Pass creative to relevant stakeholders internally and externally, on time, in the appropriate formats, and using the correct naming conventions.
- Assist in the management of our AOR (agency of record) email-building team.
- Oversee and participate in the email and paid media QA process.
- Collaborate on the merchandising strategy for emails based on inventory levels and seasonal priorities.
- Map out landing page destinations for email and paid media campaigns and assist in identifying needs for landing page enhancements.
- Monitor and execute the email coupon management through our ESP and eCommerce platform.
- Manage and contribute to the affiliate program through the assessment of new affiliate opportunities, management of assets, and coordination of invoices and commissions clawbacks.
- Support with SEO agency partnership management, participate in keyword research, and ensure SEO optimizations are completed on time through collaboration with the eCommerce team.
- Oversee product feed optimizations as they relate to digital marketing channels (e.g. product title optimizations)
- Own inventory checks and communicate risks/findings back to the digital marketing and eCommerce teams.
- Scope out new potential digital marketing/eCommerce partnership opportunities and support in the implementation and ongoing project management.
- Assist in building out seasonal go-to-market and strategy decks as they relate to digital marketing channels and initiatives.
- Work on other duties as assigned. This is an ever-evolving role and adaptability will be the key to success!
- University Degree or equivalent in business, communication, marketing, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in email, SMS, affiliate, SEO, Podcast, or digital marketing operations.
- 2+ years of experience optimizing digital marketing systems and streamlining processes and operations within an eCommerce organization.
- High level of experience in managing project deadlines within established cost and time frames.
- Working knowledge of sprint management platforms such as Asana.
- Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, and PowerPoint.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to analyze and report on sales and product performance for digital marketing campaign performance.
- Experience with writing campaign briefs for digital marketing.
- Data and results-oriented with the ability and desire to follow the process, with high expectations of self and team.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to problem solve and seek out solutions.
- Creative, analytical, strategic problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple complex projects.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills with the ability to adapt to change when needed.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver a common goal.
- Team player who’s comfortable with working in a fun, fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
WHY WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing.
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account.
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style..
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating.
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals.
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea.
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters.
- Stay fit with our in-office gym.
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks, we are fully committed to a remote work environment.
Please forward your resume and quote Digital Marketing Operations Specialist (15-month contract) in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.