Digital Marketing Performance Manager
Date PostedJune 6, 2022
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Digital Marketing Performance Manager to join the team based at our Vancouver office location or this position can be fully remote within Canada. We believe that great people do great work regardless of location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
THE DIGITAL MARKETING PERFORMANCE MANAGER WILL….
Both analytical and imaginative, the ideal candidate must be able to understand performance data and derive actionable insights that will help optimize paid media strategies. They will be a true entrepreneur living in a constant cost/benefit lens with our budgets and time. Living happily in the numbers and always finding an opportunity, this individual will eloquently explain performance trends to business stakeholders in a clear, no-nonsense, fact based way.
You demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, work well in teams and a fast-paced environment, and enjoy solving complex problems.
- Partner with our agencies of record on the entire paid media strategy and execution to increase new customer acquisition, customer retention, sales and optimize ROAS (specifically social, display, DOOH, search, affiliate)
- Assist in guiding the spend levels by channel across paid campaigns to ensure we are maximizing ROAS across the funnel while supporting all product categories
- Partner closely with agencies to drive standard methodologies, identify testing opportunities to optimize campaign KPIs including creative/copy testing, audience segmentation, ad placements, and retargeting strategy to maximize full-funnel performance and develop roadmaps
- Track share of voice by product category across the funnel
- Work through automation, tagging, and data integrity issues with cross functional partners in web dev as needed
- Own the tracking and reporting on behalf of digital marketing for the business and management of all corresponding dashboards
- Report on channel performance on a weekly and monthly cadence, measuring core KPI’s such as AOV, traffic and conversion rates
- Build out targeting and audience strategies through Segment (CDP) to ensure campaigns are as personalized as possible (customer lifecycle segmentation, predictive analytics, affinity-based targeting)
- Assist with the implementation and adoption of new technologies
- University Degree or equivalent in marketing, business, communication, or a related field
- You have 5+ years of direct, hands-on experience managing paid media (search, display, social), either at an agency or in-house. Additional experience in managing other digital marketing channels such as email, SMS, podcast, CTV, DOOH is a plus
- 2+ years of experience completing data-driven analyses that delivered value and generated revenue within an eCommerce organization maximizing ROAS
- You have experience using online advertising solutions such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.
- Strong understanding of customer acquisition, retention, lifetime value and frequency management
- You have strong Excel skills with experience building pivot tables, multi-function formulas and graphs. Experience working with SQL, and Tableau would be an added bonus.
- You have the ability to work effectively with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and external vendors/partners
- Experience with automation systems, CDP platforms and web analytics
- Data-driven, results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to problem solve and seek out solutions
- Detail-oriented and are able to manage multiple projects
- Flexible team player who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
WHY WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- We offer equitable salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Four paid days off dedicated for you to volunteer in your community
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and empowered people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Enjoy access to an in-office gym
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary
Please forward your resume quoting Digital Marketing Performance Manager in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.
Please keep tabs on your junk/spam folders. Our emails may end up there and we want to make sure we have the opportunity to connect with you!Apply