Digital Marketing Specialist
Date PostedFeb 14, 2018
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Reporting to the e-Commerce Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible to assist with the day to day management of digital marketing initiatives, including but not limited to promotions, web site optimization, Facebook, SEO, PPC, affiliate marketing, referral programs, and more to support the expansion and growth of SAXX. You're a passionate digital marketer who knows how to get the most out of today's marketing channels. This role is both strategic and hands on. Working with the team, you'll have a voice in the development of our acquisition and retention strategies and will then own bringing those tactics to life and apply a testing approach to drive positive advertising ROI.
- Responsible for the daily reporting of ecommerce and digital marketing performance, ensuring that targets and budgets are maintained
- Establish and action online marketing and traffic acquisition strategies. This includes; search marketing (SEO, SEM), social media, online advertising, display and affiliate marketing
- Continually test and optimize acquisition channels, audiences, bidding strategies, targeting tactics, ad units, and copy
- Set and monitor performance metrics for acquisition, and digital campaigns
- Liaise and build relationships with external agencies and affiliates to ensure effective execution and measurement
- Work closely with the marketing team to integrate digital marketing strategies into larger campaign initiatives
- Work with ecommerce and marketing team on creative briefs and requirements for each campaign
- Convert data into consumable quantitative and qualitative analysis and provide insight on marketing trends
- Identify opportunities and risks against plans and provide actionable recommendations to improve results
- Establish effective communication mechanisms with key stakeholders
- Continue to establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Bachelors Degree or diploma in Marketing or related field; or equivalent years of combined education & experience
- Expert level knowledge of Facebook advertising techniques and tools
- 2 to 4 years of active, hands on digital marketing across search, paid social, display, affiliate etc.
- Strong technical knowledge of current ad technologies
- Demonstrated experience with testing and optimizing digital advertising
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Your excel skills are unmatched. You've never met a pivot table you didn't like
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to problem solve and seek out solutions
- Ability to interpret data and to extract meaningful themes that advise future marketing strategies
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Highly motivated, flexible and self-directed