eCommerce Customer Service Agent
Date PostedJan 22, 2021
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a eCommerce Customer Service Agent to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Be responsible for delivering exceptional service to customers of the SAXX website. This role is responsible for delivering contact center support (phone, emails, live chat, Amazon Marketplace, Yotpo, NPS and social media) to ensure every customer inquiry receives a knowledgeable, friendly, swift and effective response; efficiently resolving queries when deliveries, transactions, or customer experiences do not go as planned; reporting issues back to management so that SAXX can continuously improve on products, social media and websites.
- Delivering exceptional assistance to customers by providing prompt courteous responses to phone, emails, live chat, Amazon Marketplace questions, Yotpo questions, NPS and social media comments. Customer enquiries to be handled within no more than 48 hours.
- Becoming a SAXX expert: answering customer queries with appropriate sales attitude and product knowledge
- Resolving complaints in a calm and polite manner, providing solutions with the objective of retaining customers’ business.
- Assisting with the placement of orders, refunds, cancellations and warranties; creating coupon codes for online customers in line with company policy
- Editing orders in SAXX ERP and requesting cancellation of orders at the warehouse when required.
- Creating Returns in SAXX ERP, arranging freight labels for customer returns.
- Managing timely allocation and release of orders and providing clear instructions to the warehouses where appropriate
- Resolving complaints in a calm and polite manner, providing solutions with the objective of retaining customers’ business
- Coordinating efforts of accounting and warehouse to resolve inventory and payment queries
- Escalating decisions to the Team Lead and Supervisor as appropriate.
- Documenting frequently asked questions and case studies
- Tracking customer contact trends, keeping record of frequently asked questions and case studies.
- Conducting additional projects as assigned by Sales Support Manager
- Following Company communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Excellent customer service skills, with ability to multi-task in a dynamic fast paced environment
- High level written and spoken English essential
- Being an active and engaged team member with excellent communication and coordination skills
- High Accuracy Level: ability to deliver accurate services on a timely basis, ability to work efficiently with little supervision
- Experience of operating in Shopify and Log-ON ERP an asset
- Experience in a Customer Service Team Lead role an asset
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Stay fit with our in-office gym
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote eCommerce Customer Service Agent in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply