Date PostedApril 9, 2021
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a HR GENERALIST to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Be joining a passionate People team that is dedicated to providing an elevated experience to our employees and candidates. You are excited to learn and grow your HR career, and you’re eager to get your feet wet in all things HR Operations.
The HR Generalist will be responsible for providing administrative and transactional support required for our People Team and execute on a wide range of HR administrative, coordinator and analyst-level duties. You thrive being in a fast paced environment where you have the opportunity to undertake a wide range of projects and work cross-functionally. You are SAXX’s Culture Champion, playing an active role in culture leadership and will help design, implement, and manage the corporate culture of SAXX along with external facing employer branding initiatives.
The ability to pivot between thinking creatively and getting in the weeds analytically will be a key to success in this role.
- Be SAXX’s Culture Champion. Design and execute culture and engagement boosting events in partnership with the People team or the Culture team.
- Facilitate onboarding and orientation for all new hires through pre-hire communication, onboarding scheduling, and day 1 orientation to ensure a positive and engaging employee experience.
- Own the full company SMART goals process through each cycle, ensuring ensuring goals are captured accurately and on time.
- Lead the monthly Joint Health and Safety Committee meeting.
- Support with maintaing and building out HR metrics through preparing, analyzing, and organizing HR reports and organization charts.
- Support in facilitating learning and development training workshops
- Prepare offer letters and occasionally help with completing reference checks.
- Maintain employee files and chase down all required documentation, ensuring completeness and accuracy of information.
- Support the annual compensation process by inputting data to third party compensation surveys and assisting with the individual compensation package creation.Support in maintaining, updating, and creating policies.
- May perform analytical, and/or assist with research or project work as assigned.
- May perform occasional recruitment support
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an HR Operations role, ideally in a start up or high growth environment
- Intermediate level knowledge with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint, with the appetite in becoming an advanced Excel user
- Highly organized with a sharp eye for details
- Out-of-the-box thinker and enjoys thinking creatively to boost employee engagement and company culture
- Comfortable with leading meetings and presenting infront of people
- Good working knowledge of BC Health and Safety regulations
- Experience with using an HRIS and pulling reports from the system
- Experience in leading and executing a project from start to finish with or without minimal supervision
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Stay fit with our in-office gym
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote HR Generalist in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply