Key Account Specialist
- Date: Posted Jun 07, 2023
- Location: Vancouver, CA
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Term: Full-Time
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Key Account Specialist to join the team based at our Vancouver office location. This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment. SAXX was ranked #1 men’s boxer brief brand in the USA and listed as one of Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators 2022!
THE KEY ACCOUNT SPECIALIST WILL….
Provide best-in-class service for a portfolio of key retail partners and their servicing account managers as well as internal and external teams, including sales, logistics, information services, finance & marketing. Alongside various responsibilities, this position is accountable for releasing sales orders to meet revenue targets, ensuring accurate and timely EDI order and forecast administration, replying to customer and sales team inquiries, and identifying sales opportunities. The Key Account Specialist will report directly to the Compliance & Key Account Manager.
As a Key Account Specialist, you are detail-oriented with exceptional organizational abilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Your proficiency in MS Office, coupled with your superior analytical approach and strong work ethic, make you an asset to our team. You also have a positive attitude and are passionate about contributing to the growth of the business while having fun along the way.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:CUSTOMER SERVICE:
- Establish productive relationships with partners in assigned key accounts, including reps, buyers, and compliance.
- Answer incoming calls and emails with professionalism and product knowledge.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Effectively escalate decisions to the Compliance & Key Accounts Manager or Sales Directors as appropriate.
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Proactively seek procedure improvements across all key accounts processes and service levels.
- Work alongside EDI partners, compliance, logistics, and IS teams to develop and implement best practices.
- Conduct additional projects as required and assigned by the Compliance & Key Accounts Manager.
- Deliver assigned key account performance objectives as defined by Wholesale Operations & Sales Directors.
- Execute timely and accurate order allocation to deliver monthly revenue targets.
- Enter key account forecasts each season.
- Validate that vendor pricing and terms requirements accurately reflect on sales orders.
- Work with key account buyers to resolve order discrepancies.
- Ensure that pending orders are up to date and supply risks are communicated to buyers and account managers.
- Advise Demand Planning of any significant changes to seasonal forecasts.
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver approved value-added services.
- Work with account managers to resolve delivery exceptions.
- Accurately document key accounts processes and workflows.
- Liaise with compliance teams as required to ensure that vendor compliance data and processes are maintained.
- 2 – 4 years experience in a wholesale account specialist role.
- Proficient in MS Office, including teams' communication channels.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Desire and ability to rely on fact-based data solutions
- Highly detail-oriented with the ability to deliver accurate information on a timely basis.
- A professional presence and confidence to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize and exercise excellent judgment in discerning priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly efficient and organized.
- Ability to confidently adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Works effectively with complexity and change, often in ambiguity.
- Curious and seeks out opportunities for development.
- Process-driven with the desire and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Desire to meet and exceed expectations, going the extra mile for internal and external customers and partners.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working with D365 or an ERP system
- Knowledge of SPS fulfillment
- Knowledge of Power BI
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At SAXX we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace community, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
WHY WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- We offer equitable salaries, a comprehensive employer-paid benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your well-being.
- Get additional healthcare support through a virtual healthcare platform and a health spending account.
- Participate in a Group RRSP matching program.
- 3 weeks paid vacation.
- Four paid days off dedicated for you to volunteer in your community and to support causes that matter to you most.
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style.
- Free products? Yes please! Every SAXX employee receives an annual $600 credit to treat themselves and the people in their life to our premium products.
- Enjoy access to an in-office gym, along with on-site showers.
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters (Woof!)
- Stay fueled with healthy snacks, coffee, and tea.
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and empowered people focused on building and innovating.
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals.
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned most of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in the office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote KEY ACCOUNT SPECIALIST in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.
Please keep tabs on your junk/spam folders. Our emails may end up there and we want to make sure we have the opportunity to connect with you!