Marketing Project Specialist
Date PostedFebruary 4, 2022
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Marketing Project Specialist to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing global brand and lifestyle apparel business in a dynamic work environment.
THE MARKETING PROJECT SPECIALIST WILL….
The SAXX Marketing Project Specialist is responsible for facilitating the execution of projects related to special brand campaigns, packaging, and licensing. This role is focused on project coordination and management, cross functional communication, improving processes and consumer research that ensures the success of the Brand team.
Special Brand Campaigns & Projects:
- Support Brand Operations Manager and VP, Brand with Special Brand Projects to ensure Brand deliverables are met for eCommerce, digital marketing and wholesale initiatives
- Support Brand Operations Manager in the development of detailed project plans, manage production calendar for Special Brand Projects, and create workback schedules and documentation to track process
- Act as a liaison between Creative Agencies and production vendors as well as various internal stakeholders at SAXX
- Deliver frequent check-ins to ensure projects are on time, and look for potential roadblocks, flag them to the team and lead to their resolution
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with a variety of personalities, learning styles and job types
- Support budget and timeline planning through the project lifecycle
- Facilitate the process of getting assets for Special Brand projects translated and adapted for global markets
- Support Brand Operations Manager with the implementation of post-mortem processes and reporting to develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Support Brand Operations Manager with maintaining the GTM calendar and process management
- Support the Brand Director, Product Marketing with seasonal packaging updates, incl.
- Write implementation briefs for packaging designers
- Write copy briefs for all new products to guide SAXX copywriting team on packaging copy needs
- Own the seasonal production calendar ensuring checkpoints and milestones are hit on time
- Facilitate the process of getting packaging material translated by submitting translation requests to external agencies and internal review processes
- Collaborate cross functionally on trademark requests and legal approval on new product names
- Act as a liaison between the packaging designer and the internal brand and product team to ensure feedback is compiled and communicated efficiently
- Support Brand Director, Product Marketing to deliver new licensed product each season and expand into fresh categories, incl.
- Support consumer research on licensing partnerships
- Coordinate the process associated with contacting and communicating with prospective partner licensing and brand marketing teams
- Manage our prospective licensing partner contact tracker for documentation of status
- Steward the process of timely and comprehensive SAXX completion of required training and document reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in Project Management, Marketing or related field; or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience working in marketing &/or project management, preferably in brand operations for an apparel company
- Experience leading and working on projects in a multi-function (product, sales, marketing and design) environment from briefing through to final execution
- Ability to manage, create & execute projects timelines and workback schedules
- Highly organized and results-oriented with keen attention to detail
- Solid understanding of project management software including Asana, or similar platforms
- Excellent communication skills, Travel – some travel may be required
WHY WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Stay fit with our in-office gym
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote Marketing Project Specialist in the subject line. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply