Date PostedApr 9, 2018
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Photographer to join the team based at our Vancouver office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Joining our creative Marketing team and reporting to the Art Manager, the Photographer will be responsible to bring the brand to life through photos and video content. This role will support the creative team in generating visual assets for a variety of mediums from short form video for social media, educational videos about our technical design and production, and brand story telling interviews. Your post-production skills are honed, and you can take an idea from concept to completion, ensuring that the final output is consistent with our brand visuals and is engaging to our guys.
- Create photo and video content to support the brand's content and marketing calendars.
- Works independently to see a project through from ideation through delivery, including post production.
- Creative product photography including technical details about fabric and apparel construction.
- Ability to craft compelling stories through imagery
- Present ideas, tactics, and strategies to internal cross-functional teams
- Work closely with the marketing team to integrate the SAXX brand across campaign initiatives
- Establish effective communication mechanisms with key stakeholders
- Experience and comfortable in a Mac environment
- Minimum 4 years photography experience
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe creative suite specifically, Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects and Premiere.
- Complete understanding of digital cameras, still and video.
- High level knowledge of web file delivery specifications.
- Studio and on-location lighting knowledge, strobe and constant.
- Audio recording skills an asset.
- Experience working with models.
- Well-rounded post production skills including composites (light VFX work an asset)
- A passion for photography, video and technology in general.
- Ability to take initiative with a creative mind for problem solving.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and turn productions around quickly yet maintain a high level of quality.
- Excellent digital photography and videography skills (experience with drones an asset)
- Highly detail oriented - you notice the smallest details that others would miss
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a relentless learner
- Sense of humour
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Highly motivated, flexible and self-directed