Product Owner - Enterprise Applications
Date PostedMarch 15, 2022
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Product Owner - Enterprise Applications to join the team based at our Vancouver office or this position can be fully remote within Canada but should be performed in Pacific Standard Time (PST). We believe that great people do great work regardless of location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
THE PRODUCT OWNER WILL….
Reporting to the Enterprise Applications Manager, the Product Owner’s role is to engage with key stakeholders and development teams to manage delivery of iterative product releases. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and product roadmaps.
This position will utilize proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of software investments.
- Works in an Agile environment to continuously review the business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks
- Work with business stakeholders and development teams to define solution vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities, communicating status with stakeholders throughout the project
- Facilitate story mapping sessions and collaborate with teams to manage agile artifacts for multiple concurring projects
- Plan, groom, and prioritize feature backlogs to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Develop detailed product feature specifications and ensure they’re clearly understood by the development teams
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work aligns with business strategy
- Actively mitigate roadblocks impacting successful team completion of sprint goals and actively monitor acceptance criteria and DoD
- Manage the product-release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Serve as the product ambassador internally and externally, sharing knowledge and answering questions related to the product
- Provide formal input to leaders on Go, No-Go decision making prior to go live
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment
- Maintain knowledge of agile best practices and enable continuous improvement of agile teams and processes via recommendations and team coaching/training
- Managing schedule and availability to meet deadlines for multiple competing priorities
- Minimum 3+ years experience in Product Owner role
- College or University degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple projects concurrently; balancing deliverables and ability to prioritize activities across projects
- Proven track record of delivering data guidedsolutions with a customer-first mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate with business and technical stakeholders
- Proven record of complex problem solving and decision making
- Agile certification an asset
- Experience in Jira and Confluence an asset
WHY WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
- We offer equitable salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Four paid days off dedicated for you to volunteer in your community
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and empowered people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Stay fueled with our in-house chef, healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- Enjoy access to our in-office gym
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote PRODUCT OWNER – ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS in the subject line. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply