- Date: Posted May 12, 2023
- Location: Vancouver, CA
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Term: Full-Time
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join the team based at our Vancouver office location. This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment. SAXX was ranked #1 men’s boxer brief brand in the USA and listed as one of Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators 2022!
THE SALES COORDINATOR WILL….
Assist in facilitating the execution of annual sales initiatives and strategies for both the internal and external sales teams. This position is crucial to ensure the smooth operation of the sales department, efficient distribution of information, and the achievement of team deliverables. The Sales Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Wholesale Operations.
As the Sales coordinator, you have exceptional attention to detail, superb organizational abilities, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Your proficiency in MS Office, coupled with your analytical approach and strong work ethic, make you an asset to our team. You also have a positive attitude and are passionate about contributing to the growth of the business while having fun along the way.
- Sales first point of contact for inquiries from the sales team and cross-functional departments.
- Manage our seasonal calendars and our internal communication channels.
- Actively work alongside the Sales stakeholders to ensure all stage gates are delivered on time.
- Coordinate projects, monitor progress, identify gaps, and propose improvements to support the team with meeting their deliverables.
- Manage sales samples including ordering, allocation, and tracking on a seasonal basis.
- Work in collaboration with the Sales Director to develop and distribute sales materials and sales tools.
- Partner with cross-functional departments to ensure relevant information is relayed to the sales team.
- Work with the sales team and cross-functional departments during the Spring and Fall sales meetings.
- Aid in organizing and managing trade shows.
- Generate reports for the sales team on a weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis.
- Generate ad-hoc sales reports for the sales team and cross-functional departments.
- Coordinate special projects by consolidating information and sharing back with applicable stakeholders. Special projects include but are not limited to sales promotions, seeding, point-of-purchase, and retail activations.
- Assist in the implementation of seasonal data setup.
- Post-Secondary Diploma in Business Administration, or a relevant discipline, is required.
- 2 – 4 years' experience in an administrative role.
- Proficient in MS Office, including teams' communication channels.
- Strong knowledge in Excel for reporting purposes.
- Knowledge of D365 or ERP system is a nice to have.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to deliver accurate information on a timely basis.
- A professional presence and confidence to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize and exercise excellent judgment in discerning priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive with the ability to manage multiple project deadlines.
- Highly efficient and organized.
- Able to complete research assignments and present findings.
- Ability to confidently adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Works effectively with complexity and change, often in ambiguity.
- Curious and seeks out opportunities for development.
- Process-driven with the desire to earn trust and maintain confidence.
- Desire to meet and exceed expectations, going the extra mile for both internal and external customers and partners.
WHY WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- We offer equitable salaries, a comprehensive employer-paid benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your well-being.
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and a health spending account.
- Participate in a Group RRSP matching program
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Four paid days off dedicated for you to volunteer in your community and to support causes that matter to you most.
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Free products? Yes please! Every SAXX employee receives an annual $600 credit to treat themselves and the people in their life to our premium products.
- Enjoy access to an in-office gym, along with on-site showers
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters (Woof!)
- Stay fueled with healthy snacks, coffee, and tea
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and empowered people focused on building and innovating.
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals.
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in the office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote SALES COORDINATOR in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.
Please keep tabs on your junk/spam folders. Our emails may end up there and we want to make sure we have the opportunity to connect with you!