Date PostedMarch 19, 2021
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for an Production Coordinator to join the team based at our Portland office location.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
Be responsible for order placement and tracking of inventory and packaging purchases providing support to the Senior Production Planner and the Product Creation team, ensuring on time delivery of orders, accuracy of data and visibility of information.
- Send, track and monitor seasonal inventory purchases ensuring ship dates are achieved and weekly open PO tracker documents are accurate and complete.
- Manage vendor communication regarding production delays and quantity changes, ensuring timely resolution.
- Maintain accurate records in ERP system as purchase or schedule requirements change.
- Generate and issue SMS POs seasonally. Manage and track ship dates to minimize freight costs and ensure on time receipts.
- Monitor and track seasonal material surcharges and liabilities.
- Issue and track packaging purchases for value added services and production. Manage packaging sample distribution and library. Provide Product Development with seasonal packaging cost updates.
- Support Product Development’s TOP process by providing seasonal delivery schedules and factory ship dates.
- Support the Quality Assurance process by providing PO data to coordinate schedules for QA activities.
- Support Product Team as needed seasonal purchase reports.
- Degree in Business Administration, Supply chain or equivalent experience in apparel related field
- Minimum 1 year experience in apparel industry
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to work independently to drive results and meet deadlines
- Forward thinking and planning; ability to see the big picture
- Intermediate excel skills
- Keen attention to detail and able to stay calm under pressure
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Must have ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with ERP systems considered a strong asset
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage to support your wellbeing
- Get additional health care support through a virtual health care platform and an Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned the majority of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote Production Coordinator in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.Apply