Accounts Receivable and Credit Administrator
- Date: Posted Jul 05, 2023
- Location: Vancouver, CA
- Contact: email@example.com
- Term: Full-Time
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for an Accounts Receivable and Credit Administrator to join the team based at our Vancouver office location. This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment. SAXX was ranked #1 men’s boxer brief brand in the USA and listed as one of Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators 2022!
THE ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE AND CREDIT MANAGER WILL….
Be responsible for processing all payment activities and completing the deposit summaries for all payment types. This position will lead and maintain the quality of financial information by inputting payments into the ERP in an accurate and timely manner. In addition, the Accounts Receivable and Credit Administrator provides outstanding customer service and as part of the Credit Team, coordinates the collection process to maintain the company’s targets.
Strong interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills are a must as working with customers and internal departments is a key component within this position. Experience with Amazon Marketplace reports and reconciliation is strongly preferred
Support soft collection efforts on past due balances and prepayments with a focus on 31+ past due non-key accounts.
Capture pre-authorized credit card transactions and allocate them to customer accounts.
Post and apply wire transfer payments from bank statements to customer accounts daily to provide an up-to-date financial overview.
Reconcile and post online payments received from various eComm platforms (eg. Shopify, REACH, PayPal...etc.)
Assist with month-end closing; review aging details for all eComm accounts.
Work with the eCommerce team to audit, record, and correct sales/return/refunds errors relating to eComm orders; continue to develop better processes for eComm payment reconciliation and automation.
Save and organize all payment backups to the appropriate folder for audit.
Manage AR mailbox & AR phoneline and ensure all internal and external AR/Credit queries are actioned within 48 hours.
Conduct Ad hoc projects for the Credit Manager and the general Finance Team.
Minimum 1 year of experience in Accounts Receivable and Administration.
Superior computer skills; be a ‘power-user’ with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel.
Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
Experience with Amazon Marketplace reports and reconciliation.
Must have the ability to exercise a high degree of diplomacy and tact and have excellent customer service skills.
Accuracy: entering financial information that is error-free to ensure its reliability to decision-makers
Teamwork: reaches out to peers and facilitates staff and supervisor problem-solving to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
Adaptability; adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Comes up with creative new ideas & seeks out opportunities for development.
High Standards: exceeds expectations and goes the extra mile for customers and partners. Expects personal performance to be the best.
Be grounded; able to work in an environment where humor plays an important role in regulating the tone of our workday.
Confident, highly motivated, flexible, and self-directed.Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At SAXX we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace community, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
WHY WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- We offer equitable salaries, a comprehensive employer-paid benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support your well-being.
- Get additional healthcare support through a virtual healthcare platform and a health spending account.
- Participate in a Group RRSP matching program.
- 3 weeks paid vacation.
- Four paid days off dedicated for you to volunteer in your community and to support causes that matter to you most.
- Have your birthday off to celebrate in style.
- Free products? Yes please! Every SAXX employee receives an annual $600 credit to treat themselves and the people in their life to our premium products.
- Enjoy access to an in-office gym, along with on-site showers.
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly dogs at our headquarters (Woof!)
- Stay fueled with healthy snacks, coffee, and tea.
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and empowered people focused on building and innovating.
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals.
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, we learned most of our roles are remote-friendly. Although there may be times where it is required or more effective to be in the office for certain meetings or tasks. As the pandemic evolves, we will continue to adjust our working arrangements as necessary.
Please forward your resume and quote Accounts Receivable and Credit Administrator in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.
Please keep tabs on your junk/spam folders. Our emails may end up there and we want to make sure we have the opportunity to connect with you!