We want you to experience the comfort and performance SAXX has to offer. You can read all the reviews, but we know sometimes you need to try it before you buy it. The Comfort Guarantee policy applies to any order placed on the Site (with the exception of FINAL SALE product which cannot be returned or exchanged). Proof of purchase is required. If you are not satisfied with your product for any reason, SAXX will provide a full refund within forty-five (45) calendar days of purchase. All shipping costs, duties/import taxes and any other associated fees such as exchange and transaction fees, on the original purchase, including fees incurred for returns, are non-refundable. After 45 calendar days from purchase, this policy no longer applies.
Unless prohibited by applicable law, the Comfort Guarantee does not apply to products purchased from unauthorized sellers, including unauthorized websites. We cannot attest the SAXX products sold by these sellers are authentic because we cannot control the quality of our products when they are sold by sellers that have no relationship with us.
If the contents of an order that you received does not match the items that you ordered, or if your order is incomplete, please contact our customer service team within 48 hours of receipt on 1-844-877-7299 (English & French language services available) or email email@example.com.
If you wish to activate the Comfort Guarantee, we require that you contact us before sending anything back. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
This information is important to help us to verify that the purchase was made from an authorized dealer and will be used solely for the purpose of verifying that the request is eligible under the program.
Please provide the following details:
We apologize in advance for the number of questions, the purpose is to ensure we collect all the information needed from you all at once - we thank you for your understanding.
Part 1: your contact information:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Phone number
- Email address
Part 2: help us identify where you purchased your product:
- If you bought this from the SAXX website, please provide your order ID
- If you bought this from SAXX Amazon, please provide your Amazon order ID (please note SAXX is the only authorized seller of SAXX on Amazon)
- If you bought this from a retailer, please provide the store name and address
- If you bought this from another website, please provide the website name and web address
Part 3: product details:
- Purchase date
- Products purchased (please provide codes or style and color and size description
- Briefly describe why are you unsatisfied with the product?
- Are you interested in exchanging the item or receiving a refund?
- Was the product damaged when you received it?
Part 4: product details:
- Please attach a screenshot of your order confirmation that specifies the seller as SAXX
Please be advised we are only able to extend Comfort Guarantee on purchases made through an authorized dealer within 45 days of purchase. For further information please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
For USA and Canada orders: You may be required to return your order to a SAXX handling center in order to receive credit. If you are asked to return products to a SAXX handling center, a SAXX agent will email you an electronic return shipping label in PDF format from an authorized carrier. You are responsible for printing the electronic return shipping label provided to you via email and affixing it to the parcel prior to shipping. Only electronic return shipping labels will be provided to you. Please note that the return labels provided are valid for 7 days and must be used within that timeframe. The package must be delivered by you to the carrier advised to you by SAXX customer service agent. SAXX will only assume the delivery charges and the risks of loss and damage when the return shipping label provided by SAXX is applied. If you return product to SAXX via any method other than using the SAXX-issued return shipping label, you shall assume the delivery charges and the legal risks for products returned.
For International orders: You are responsible for return shipping fees. All returns should be sent via a traceable postal carrier. SAXX will not accept responsibility for packages that are not received if sent via a non-traceable carrier. A SAXX agent will provide you with the return address, which is in Canada, and a return authorization number. It is important that the return authorization number is clearly marked on the outside of the package to avoid processing delays.
Once we have received and validated returned items, we will confirm it to you by email. For all returns, the following requirements must be met:
- Original tags and packaging to be attached.
- Where possible, please use the original delivery packaging or ensure the items are packed securely.
- The return reference number must be clearly visible on the outside of the packaging.
If your return is accepted and your purchase was made on the website, any amount debited from your method of payment with regard to the product will be credited. All shipping costs, duties/import taxes and any other associate fees such as exchange and transaction fees, on the original purchase, including fees incurred for returns, are not refundable.
Please allow at least 7 business days from when the goods are received at the SAXX handling center for refunds to be processed. If you have made a purchase through a combination of a gift card and using a method of payment, refunds will first be applied to the gift card before being applied to the method of payment.
Any discrepancies on the receipt will result in additional contact from a SAXX agent and create delays in processing the refund. SAXX reserves the right to reject a return and decline to refund, subject to applicable law, under the following circumstances:
- That the items received were not in their original condition/packaging.
- That the items received were received without proper or secure transportation packaging.
- That you returned products that you were not entitled to return.
- That items were missing from the return.
- That you did not follow the return instructions.
- That you otherwise failed to exercise reasonable care when returning items.